Contract: Login Login / Search

Tearstons Campaign

Tearston's Campaign

Hello there so first of all Everyone that is going to play this campaign please reply with your contact info if i don't already have it. Please let me know of two for sure ways i can get into contact with you. Know that i will only contact you for dnd related things and there will be no stupid things going on. Please also tell me your prefrence on which one i use and if you need any notice for days in advance that you want me to txt you if and when we are doing my campaign the days your able to talk and do dnd.
This Main Campaign will be sunday's 8 pmish give or take an hour Mountain standard time....(mst)

In order to get into contact with me please txt me  at 801-633-4984 or email me at [email protected] Yes that is my actual name in rl...

Now for those who are playing in my campaign I have a few things that i would like you to know. Some sunday nights we might not have my campaign as my schedule is crazy and i might not be prepared. 

HERE IS WHERE YOU LEARN WHAT TO EXPECT IN MY CAMPAIGN

So what can you expect in my campaign There will be many mistakes on my part as a dm I am new and sometimes I might ask you guys do do things that will completely break some things depending on what i do. Honestly i hope that never happens but i don't know what will happen in this campaign and I might learn some things that i might ask for you to get rid of.  Like items i accidently give your or to much gold...or something...i don't know but this will be a learning experience for me and there might be some things you don't like that i do or that you don't understand and so i want questions and stuff during the end of each campaign some answers you might not like some sessions you might hate....but if you will endure with me and help me learn and grow as a dm hopefully this campaign will grow into a campaign you will look forward to doing.

I am ok with honest opinions if you absolutely hate my dming one night or something. It will all be on fantasy grounds. We will be using hamachi and all players will be using the demo part of fantasy grounds unless you want to buy it, which you really don't need to. If you want something from me as in what the world includes then you can ask me. I do want you to in fact ask me stuff about the world, as the more you ask of me the more i'll be able to make up the world with you guys included in it.

I do want to run a one on one time with each of the players so i can talk to you and maybe run a little bit something considered as a one shot depending on what you want for backstory and things...This one on one can take however long you want it to take....this one on one time will be for your backstory and what you want to influence in the world so to say, and anything else you want to talk about campaign wise.

END OF WHAT TO EXPECT

WHAT I EXPECT OF YOU

I almost forgot i will not tolerate anyone hating on other people. In my campaign everyone will get along and there will never be anyone who hates anyone in my campaign if you hate someone or feel very tense then do not show up to my campaign. I you feel like your going to get angry and something stupid then do not show up. I do not want anger in my campaign. Take your anger somewhere else the time we get together is a time for fun and enjoyment, As such i will also make sure and ask of you that you do not have anything open in the background and play other things as we are playing dnd. If i get the hint that you are not as invested in this as other players and you feel like you have to do something else or you are to busy, well i will ask that you leave and come back when you do want to just play dnd. If you don't i will kick you. If you are angry because i kick you for this then this campaign is not for you. Yes some parts may be boring to you I do apologize in advance for when you are bored....when you are bored please note it down and notify me that you were bored during the campaign i will take notes on who is bored and i will take notes on when your not bored.....when you are notifying me that you were bored during a session if you could notify me of when you were particularly bored that would be awesome. I do want conversation to flow and so when you give me your info make sure your okay with me notifying you a lot, also make sure that you will be able to contact me a lot as i want to know any thoughts and ideas and wants/needs you have for your charc or the campaign or for me as a dm. I don't care what it is you can bother me whenever as i am never bothered at any time. You can give me hundreds upon hundreds of messages and i would not mind granted it might take me many months to go through hundreds of messages and if any of it is nonsense i will ignore and not read any of it and i will assume you are trying to get my attention.

END OF WHAT I EXPECT OF YOU

Thank you for your time. Also included in the contact info please include what you expect of me if you do expect anything of me

Back to the top

Im in :)
Back to the top

Arta and Cannon are in and as they are to lazy to post themselves….and i already have arta's and cannon's and spanky's contanct info so that is 3…..(lazy bums can't provide contanct information or even post that they want in…..)

So list so far is

Arta
Cannon/Awesome
Spanky

Back to the top

Party as it now stands is-

Arta
Cannon/Awesome
spanky
Eldestbro

I still need the Eldestbro's contact information if you can message me on discord or post here that would be awesome……everyone else that wants to join in and doesn't want to post there information here they can message me on discord or even text me i have given you my phone number or email me….i also gave you that as well

Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.