Contract: Login Login / Search

gravel42 Application

1. Character Name: gravel42
  2. Are you currently in a squad?: Yes
  3. If yes to #3, which squad?: For FPS Tactical Intervention, I'm in [DaC] Divide and Conquer
  4. Primary role?: Undetermined.   Would like to explore, mine, sell, fight and provide support
  5. Primary ship?: Aegis Avenger
  6. Do you have a working mic?: Yes
  7. Why do you think you would be a good addition to the VVAR squad?: I enjoy working with others to achieve bigger goals, and I'm reliable.
  8. How did you hear about VVAR?: a post by Ecn0WhiskeY on the reddit/r/starcitizen subreddit.
  9. Play any other games?: A lot of FPS, used to play CS 1.6, and currently a lot of Tactical Intervention
  10. Please give two to three dates and times were you know you will be on (for today + 7 days) for an Officer to contact you: Usually weekdays, 8:30 am - 7 pm Pacific Time
  11. I have read and agree to the terms listed in VVAR Code of Conduct (found at: http://vvarmachine.com/index.php?page=codeofconduct): Yes I agree
  12. Anything else we should know?: I like bacon.
Back to the top

Hello there, glad to have you. I'm on mobile now, but I'll get your permissions set as soon as I get home.

Welcome to Vvarmachine!
Back to the top

Great, nice to meet you!
Back to the top

permissions granted, and I've sent you an invitation to join our organization on the RSI website.

Last edit: by ech0whiskey

Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.