Contract: Login Login / Search

Ninkazi here

1. Character Name: Ninkazi, but you may know me through Planetside as Nynkazi
  2. Are you currently in a squad?: Nope
  3. If yes to #3, which squad?: N/A
  4. Primary role?: Bounty Hunter, Mercenary, Fighter, Pirate, Merchant, honestly everything. I plan on figuring that out when I get in game. I just want to shoot shit and make money.
  5. Primary ship?: Purchased a 300i package and Arena Commander Pass. Might have to upgrade to Hornet. Shut up and take my money plz.
  6. Do you have a working mic?: Of course.
  7. Why do you think you would be a good addition to the VVAR squad?: Been a part of VVar gaming basically since day 1, although I've been rather elusive and I don't chat in team speak much. I'm sure you guys recognize my name. I don't play Planetside as much as I used to, but I'm beyond stoked for Star Citizen. I plan on being a rather dedicated player. I'm a splendid team player, have a loud voice, and am always down to get down.
  8. How did you hear about VVAR?: Been in the VVar outfit since it started on PS2 Connery server. DragonFire (was that his name?) DrFrozenFire is the one who added me.
  9. Play any other games?: Starcraft 2, Heroes of the Storm, and Final Fantasy XIV on the side. Planetside 2 not as much as I used to, but I'll play when ever I need an FPS fix
  10. Please give two to three dates and times were you know you will be on (for today + 7 days) for an Officer to contact you: Hit me up when ever yo.
  11. I have read and agree to the terms listed in VVAR Code of Conduct (found at: http://vvarmachine.com/index.php?page=cedi&type=misc&id=2): Guys, of course I agree.
  12. Anything else we should know?: Diamond Terran in Starcraft 2, let me know if you want to practice or need some help with Terran. Sc2 is my one true love. Star Citizen hopefully will not replace it, but be there with it.

Last edit: by Ninkazi

Back to the top

Permissions updated

Back to the top

good to see some internal recruitment  
Back to the top

Yo give me some Starcraft 2 flair under my name, and some 1v1 partners ;)

EDIT: Also, is there anyway we can change my name from "NyNKaZi" to simply just "Ninkazi" ?

Back to the top

NyNKaZi said

Yo give me some Starcraft 2 flair under my name, and some 1v1 partners

EDIT: Also, is there anyway we can change my name from "NyNKaZi" to simply just "Ninkazi" ?

The name can be changed but mind you it would change your login.

Also, StarCraft added.
Back to the top

Username updated.  Sent you an email confirming it.

Back to the top

Word, thanks guys.

Sorry I haven't been all that active even though I've been here for awhile. I'm making an effort to be more involved now that I'm so hyped on Star Citizen.

Back to the top

No problem

Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.